FFP3 Face Masks
The FFP3 face masks from Optimum Medical provide superior levels of comfortable protection for individuals in high-risk environments.
Our disposable FFP3 face masks are designed to be worn for longer periods of time with less discomfort for the wearer due to the cushion-fit lining and exhalation valve.
These disposable face masks are a single-use item and should only be used once in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines to ensure safety. Please note, the strap also contains latex.
Why choose our FFP3 Face Masks?
- Our disposable FFP3 face masks are compliant with European guidelines EN 149:2001 and A1:2009.
- Each variation of the FFP3 face mask features an exhalation valve to reduce moisture and heat build-up.
- Cushion-fit lining for added wearer comfort.
- Four-point headband attachment for extra security and less risk of slipping.
Optimum Medical FFP3 face masks are available in four variations
Which is right for you?
- Type A is a moulded-cup shape respirator, with an exhalation valve and a strong and rigid outer shell
- Type B is a contoured mask, with moulded nose bridge and dual welded head straps
- Type C is a horizontal folding shape, with invisible nose bridge and wide field of view
- Type D is a classic folding and cup-shaped face mask, with lightweight design.
When it comes to PPE, we have you covered:
Our OptiPro range also includes:
|PR CODE||PRODUCT NAME||INNER PACK||OUTER PACK|
|HY9632||FFP3 Mask Type A||Box of 10||Case of 200|
|HY8632||FFP3 Mask Type B||Box of 5||Case of 100|
|HY8932||FFP3 Mask Type C||Box of 10||Case of 200|
|HY9332||FFP3 Mask Type D||Box of 10||Case of 200|